Main image

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tear drops on my lap


This is not a new song by Taylor Swift..nor it's my song...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Everyone will cry..tears will come out..the difference is the reason behind the tears.

Love, pain, laughter, sad, stress...etc..

Boys or girls..

Young or old...

We cry.

At the moment when our tears are rolling down our cheeks, some hope that there'll be someone beside them..

Some prefer to be alone..

Thanks to my buddy who's always support me whenever I'm down.

I think he understands me than myself..

Thank you again :)

2 comments:

SHLee said...

he understand you more than you?wondering who is he??^^
anyway, pls take care of urself.

Color Pang said...

he's a good friend of mine..don't luan2 think ya..
thanks, i will :)
you too dear~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.