Main image

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sg.Lembing


Yay, another post from me!  =.=

Been to Sg.Lembing with dear and Ryan and my long lost bros and frens. (too much and).fml.

Have you guys been there? It's famous for it's rainbow waterfall. :)

We get to ride 4X4 wheels! it's cool! :D

As for the pictures...

the very traditional toilet. what a shock i get after entering it. There's only a hole with all the _____ in it. Well, you know what I mean. It's a toilet!







Finally, we reach there. The waterfall :)



I did say it's the Rainbow waterfall right??

Here's the picture to show why it's called so...


Did you see the rainbow??

It's so beautiful and it can be clearly seen.

Getting to know dear and his friend gave me the opportunity to get closer to the nature... Before this, I don't really get the chance to go hiking, waterfall, etc.

But now...

:)













It feels great to escape from the city and have some peace.

Listening to the sound of the nature, the air, the water flow, birds chirping. It's just so relaxing.

Other than visiting the waterfall, we did went to the museum as well.

But I'm gonna keep that for my next post.

Till then, stay tuned.

:)


Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.