Main image

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Delayed post


Here goes my delayed/belated Valentine's Day wishes to all of you out there! :D

I'm not gonna blog about my V Day.. He is not around me on our very first V day together :(

But still, his phone calls makes  me happy ^_^

Yea, I know I'm easily cheered up =.=

I'm gonna blog about my cny celebration with my friends!!

I know it's waaaayyyyy too delayed....but I still wana blog about it. So you guys just have to bear with me and read it.  XD

What I love about festives and celebration is that we get to gather and meet up with our long lost contact friends.

Yea of course besides ang pow, foods...and leaves 



The girls. We've been friends since our form 6 :)






Xin yee, poh ling, meng hui










Looking at the last 5 pics...I've realize I'm good in camwhoring! LOL

Not bad huh?






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.