Main image

Saturday, August 25, 2012

I can dressed up!


It's been awhile since I last dressing up...

Finally I get the chance to really dressed up, put on make-up and look great! 

It' a birthday dinner and I'm the emcee and I'm performing too. I miss emcee-ing  :(

*Anyone out there want me to emcee for events? I have a good voice tho :p


Mummy Cesther and me.

Sis and me. She is wearing heels, that's why she is taller than me in this picture. Well, erm....she is just lil tall than me if we were to stand bare foot. 

Ching Yi and me.

Ching Yi and Si Yin 

I know I'm cute size! ;)


Si Yin and Unice.

Yours truly~  <3 p="p">
Our receptionists: Sze Ling and Cesther

Guest Book which we deco it ourselves. Nice rite? 

Well, I did say it's dinner. So we are wearing Tshirt??? 

That's because we are performing that night. 

Ok, here's what we do, hahahahahaha, jumping on stage! 


Emcees :)

S.H.E ? 

What's so funny?? 



The 3 stooges, hahahaha XD

Ops, Kai Jie forgot to button his shirt! 

It was a great night, everyone enjoyed themselves. 

The part which I really enjoy is I get to involve in the whole process of planning and organizing it. 

I just love event!  :)




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.