Main image

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Camp!


When is the last time you went for a camp?

I guess few years back? Where we are still in school/uni/college.

It's been almost few years since I last went for camp...The one which I can remember is the one during my sixth form. During Orientation Week. Can't recall if I've been to other camp after that....hmmm

I know it's kinda late this post...but still it's something which I want to share with all :)

Organized and attended a martial art camp few months back. Yeah, martial art. Cool right?

Be there as part of their committee and of course emcee. ehem, proud. ;)

Most of the campers are students, and guys. Few girls there.

biological sisters <3 p="p">
non-biological sisters :)

my group! hehehe... we are 'Color' group ;)






Some pictures of the activities/games we had there!







It was indeed a wonderful camp for all of us there.

It's a good way to relax and of course have some fun healthy time :)

Looking forward for next's year camp.

And I'm sure it's gonna be a better and more exciting one!

If you guys would want to join me, stay tune with me as I'm a person full with surprises. Ahaha XD


Till then.........



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.