Main image

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Working

I manage to get myself a part time job this sem break...I need money!!!



I'm working as a promoter at Shah Alam..and I'll be working until this Sunday.

Well, it's not easy tho....working as a promoter. You'll need to stand whole day...smile all the time...worry that your supervisor will come and check on you...layan those customer who banyak kerenah...and much more.

It's interesting as well....as you get to meet interesting and nice people.

Yesterday I've talked to this one interesting uncle and he's around 50+ years old.

He asked my name and call me by my name. =)


This uncle shared some of his thought and life experiences.

Time flies as I talked with this uncle...normal days, time is ticking damn slow...and so bored. =(


Will be working until this Sunday and will be posting some pics soon...stay tuned ya *wink*





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.