Main image

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Working #2

As I've promised...

Going to blog about my few days working experience...which is tiring but fun at the same time =)

I'm working as a promoter and my job is to promote. ( Duhh...)

My job is to promote Gillette, Head & Shoulder shampoo and Pringles.



New flavor...seaweed, blueberry & hazelnut and grilled shrimp..


These are the 3 flavor of Pringles that I need to promote and give samples to the customers to try... Actually there are few more flavors..but they do not have it at the place I'm working..so donit promote, haha...

I've tried...and frankly seaweed and blueberry & hazelnut suit me.. Erm, I mean I can accept the flavor.. Grilled shrimp..NO.


All the Gillette products... 

There's so many Gillette products and I have to know the difference and prize.. Really testing my memory... @.@



The jersey is hung there so that we can attract customer to our booth...haha.. =)

Smart leh... =.=


hehe...xin yee...my workmate, ex-roomate, schoolmate, hometown-mate, kindergarden-mate and my FRIEND~~ <3



Xin yee and Park XX..don't know his name =(


we found Minnie mouse...sesat...

So...


We took pic wif her!!!








^___^




It's tiring working as a promoter..as you need to stand there...smiling and promote to the customers...

But luckily I know how to entertain myself...haha... and luckily got Xin Yee there to teman me =)






Love, Color.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.