Main image

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fullhouse :)



After awhile, I'm having an outing again. =.=

Gosh, feels like months I'm trapped in campus.

Thanks to Ms.Sherine who bring me out last Friday :)

We went to Sunway Pyramid with two AIESEC interns from Korea, Nari and Junsang.

We didn't have our lunch, so once we reach there, we hunt for fooooddd.

Lol.

Too many choices is not good.

We decided to go Fullhouse.


Nari.Sherine.Junsang.Me.

Wif doggie :D



Cakes for desserts. 

<3







Flower on my head? XD

Love this pic~

Last pic..



It's fun hanging out with friends, having good meals and of course taking pics....LOADS of pics

I would definitely love to went for an outing again.

Anyone want to ajak me out? Hehe.. 








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.