Main image

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shoe Festival



Will start with my very long delayed post.

Shoe Festival @ PWTC.

Went to Shoe Festival last last week... =.=




It was very sudden, as I'm following dear to check out an exhibition and he didn't tell me what sort of exhibition. So, I just follow.

Then only I know.




Zang Toi


And guess what. Dato Dr. Jimmy Choo was there!

The runaway for his shoes collection show.

Too many people there and I can't snap any picture of the models and the shoes. :(



Love this. Meaningful. 




There's funky and creative shoes too!









Look at that, tingginya... @.@





Some of the shoe brands/producers/manufacturers.





That's all for now...

Having my final exam now. Still got 2 papers to go and then I'll be free~~


Wee~~ 

=D




Love, Color.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA YEA.... LOVE U

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.