Main image

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Elephant and Dear


As I promised, here's my second post on my trip to Taman Negara, Pahang.  :)

If you still remember, my first day was a total waste there..luckily second day we have some activities.

Third day??

Well, we woke up at 10a.m, had our breakfast and checked out.

Up goes the luggages into the car and off we move to The Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland.

:D

First checkpoint, The Elephant Sanctuary.

We were requested to watch a video first before we proceed with elephant feeding and elephant riding.


Me, signing the guest book, hehe ;)



E for Elephant  :)


More elephants.....


Dear.Me.

Again, elephant =.=

Time for shower..wee~~ It's freaking hot i tell you.... 


Elephant!.... Ops, sorrryy....

It's a cute lil' gal we saw there!  :D

Cute kaaaann??? 


Another pix of her. <3

Me and the elephant..

You saw that guy on left?

Yeah...he's annoying. I've been standing there with Eileen getting ready to snap my pix with the elephant, that guy really stew-pid lor..... Keep on blocking me. 

What to do, just snap me and the elephant...and him. 


Nah....let me feed you :)

It's sticky...the mouth is BIG! 

Next, Deerland! 

We were allowed to feed the deer..

I think they don't feed the deers there as all the deers came to us asking for foods. And they like never full one. lol.


Look at this guy. What he's trying to do? 

=.='''




Okayy, now I know...trying to get a kiss from the deer.



Besides having deers, they do have other animals as well...




Hehe, cute riteee???



Blek :p


The End.



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.