Main image

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gohtong Jaya


I'm back from Kelantan :)

Miss me huh? 

I miss you guys too~~ heee :D


Not much on Kelantan as I'm working, no time for fun there :(

So I'm gonna blog about my last week trip to Gohtong Jaya.

For those who don't know where is Gohtong Jaya, it's actually at Genting Highlands. It's the stop before you really reach the top-Genting Highlands.

Went to the mushroom farm there. 

I used to bought this before. But i only manage to get the yield once. wtf.


Oyster mushroom. It's super healthy and can be cook anyway you like it. You can even just fried it too! Crispy.


Besides mushroom, they also have flowers, vegetables, cactus for sale.






















The weather up here is cold. 

Lowland is HOT.



Yet, another week has passed.

And tomorrow gonna be another brand new week.

:)


Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.