Main image

Sunday, August 21, 2011

E-mo-ing

Omigosh...I'm emo-ing now.Tears wana come out.I hate it. The feelings I'm having now. Troubles and problems are part of our daily life. I know that. Everyone knows. The moment you get hit down, what we wish and want for is nothing more than a shoulder for us to lean on. Someone who could help you or be there for you when you need them. People talking about troubles and problems most of the time. Who don't face it? We all do.

It's like a roller coaster. There is moment you'll feel like at the top of the world. There is moment you'll feel like at the bottom of the world with no way out. When shit happen there's no one to blame. It's true what people say-never trust anybody else beside you yourself. I once do not believe this. But now, I do realize it's true. It's funny. I realizes alot of things especially after I stepped into the 'outer' world. About peoples. Relationships.

I'm sad and disappointed knowing the people who I thought I can rely on, turn off my face when I need them. But I'm happy as well, knowing there are actually people who I called true friends out there, willing to lend their ears and shoulders for me. It's enough. Although they can't help much, but their hearts... I can feel the concern and care from them. It eventually gives me strengths to overcome these.

Thanks to all those people who turned me off when I need them. Without them, I would have not realize there's others there for me.




Love, Color.




1 comments:

Woeidar CHAI said...

Never Give Up & turn the problems into challenges and you would be happy.
Remember, we are the same type of people who dares to accept challenges!
If you are the dream maker, challenge taker and so you must know what to do to resolve the current crisis/challenge.
As long as you want to solve it, it would be solved soon.

VEGIE CHAI!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.