Main image

Sunday, September 4, 2011

30th August...

If you stalk me on fb, you'll realize I've posted that I'll be updating my blog soon... Too many to share.

It's been awhile since I last blogged. Sorry...being occupied with work recently.

Went to Gohtong Jaya on the Independance Eve and Raya second day. Went up after having our brunch. KL is not crowded with cars and people during these weeks. Seriously. The traffic was smooth. As we were about to reach the tol, we were like 'omigosh' =.=  JAM.

I guess those people were heading back kampung or going uphill too. It's holidays. Parents will bring their kids for some family vacation.

Some pics taken there....



























All these are the things i saw there... too lazy to write... hoho... 

:)

Going to get ready to Tanjung Sepat!! :D


Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.