Main image

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Floria

I've went Floria at  Putrajaya last weeks.

What's this Floria about?? Well, it's a flower festival.

Went there with Sau Yuk, Mei Ting and Soo Ming. Thanks to Soo Ming for driving us there. =)

It's so hard to find a parking place there! OMG, you should see how full the parking lot there.

Lucky enough, we manage to find an empty parking lot.

Parked the car, we start to explore that place. There's so many people!

There are   SO MANY  flowers!








     



    
  

Other than that, they have these too!

  


    

Cute rite??? 




By the way, I went to do Hena there ;)

That lady is drawing inai on my hand.


look at here. 


Soo Ming did one too =)


  
Both of us <3


Our hands, hehe... Love it so much. 

The hena is still on my hand tho..but its already fading.


Soo ming and me.

Mei ting and Sau yuk.


Us. 




It's so cold in the library until my hand hardly type anymore....

There's too many pics to show all of you. Check out at my facebook.





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.