Main image

Monday, July 12, 2010

Malacca here I go!!! (part 1)



Hey there!

I know it's been a while I've neglected my blog here...sorry =(

The reason being is because of my daddy..(check my previous entry). I've lost the mood to blog...but only for a while lah.

So....

My daddy is discharge from hospital today...^_^

But of course he need to go and see the doctor everyday to wash his leg and get treatment.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I went to Malacca with my friend like last last month??? Erm, well....it's somewhere this year. =.=


It's a 3 days 2 night trips and of course we went to alot of places there and tried the food there.

Food is a must riiiiteeee?? =p


We took bus from here and then a friend of us fetch us there. Us meaning there's Xin Yee, Meng Hui, Poh Ling, Kai Keat and Jared.

Jared brought us to his uni to have a visit...


they are having Sukma at UTeM and....




we get to drink free milo!! haha... XD

After that, we moved on to the city...to find foods!

In the car...stuck in traffic =(



Some pic I took from the car... =)











can you believe that?? RM2??? 


Our first destination is Donald & Lily. They have nyonya food here.




asam fish.



ayam ponteh. I like this one the most. <3



the cendol, which is very nice too.



curry mee.


Malacca's nasi minyak..the rice smells good~~


After filling our empty stomach with delicious foods, we continue our journey.

Have a walk around the place. Malacca city is not that big. So we can actually walk from one place to another.

Well, thats what we did.


It's a good exercise especially after such heavy meal.


Will be updating you guys soon...Got to go now....

Off to class...by the way, today is the first day of my new sem. =)






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.