Main image

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I don't wish for more..

Sorry for not updating my blog for few weeks...

In these few weeks, there's so many things happen in my life.

Most of it are those which really can knock me down.

The person which I love the most is my family and I can't take it if there's something happen to them.

My weakest link.....my family...


My dad is sick and he need treatment. His leg is injured and it's getting worse.

God, please help and protect my dad.

I still remember how's that day daddy suffer in pain. His leg need to be operated. Small operation.


This is the first time I saw dad in such pain.


I'm afraid as dad have to admit to the hospital.

How I just wish and wish that miracle would happen.

All these long, I do believe in miracle....but I never see any miracle happen in my life.

Miracle...I need you...


I don't wish for more, I just want my dad to recover and be healthy again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.