Main image

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

feeling


Nobody is perfect.

I am not perfect.

I feel useless.

Things not going right. 

I can't do anything, I just sit there and cry.

Things happen because of me.

My careless.

Some little thing you asked me to do, I can't do it.

I thought I'm helping you, but I'm troubling you.

I had my emo swing.

Things you say and do, it does touch me.

It hurts me.

You might not realize it.

Or its just me being over sensitive.

I am like the other girls.

Wanted to be loved, care and pampered.

I said harsh words when I am angry.

And after that, I'll regret.

Blaming myself for acting like a kid.

I should be more understanding and act maturely.




I am trying...and learning...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.