Main image

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sushi King

Usually, when there's no promotion or any special occasion, we would not go for places other than the place where we usually had our meals. Err, i hope i can make it understandable here. =.=

So we went to Sushi King for dinner after doing some shopping at Digital Mall.

Like I said earlier, I won't go to Sushi King unless there's promotion such as Sushi Bonanza.

We are lazy to walk so we saw Sushi King there.....we enter.

:)













These are what I ate.

Some might found this post boring...sorry.

Will be posting on my friend's wedding soon!!

I'm just kinda occupied these few weeks.

Will try to update as frequent as possible. 

By the way, someone got new toy to play with now.

Dear got his so long wanted camera...D3100 

And he'll be busy with that toy...ignoring me. wtf.


That's all for now.

Chao.


Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.