Main image

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding post


Hellooooo

I know my blog has lost it's mojoness, coolness. :(

Some of you might not be reading anymore. Well, my  bad. 

Here's the post I've promised. The wedding post.

All the pictures here are taken using my hp. The rest of the pics are with them...and I still haven't receive the pictures from them.


The invitation card. Likey  :)


Where the wedding dinner was held.


Cheng Yi and sis.


 Cheng Yi, sis and Cheng Yi's bro.


me and Cheng Yi. 

Gosh, my face is SO round. :/












Door gift. They gave chocolate inside.






After waiting so long for the first dish...at last....
















All of the dishes taste good.

I like the second and last dish the most.  :)

The shark fin soup and the wrapped luo mi fan.


The couple picture??

Errr...I don't have it. It's in their camera.

Sorry.


I was super full that night. Tummy bulging out. 






Love, Color.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo~ You post all the photo tat u took tat day^^ Btw.. My name is 'Ching Yi' & my bro is 'Howie'. Haha..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.