Main image

Thursday, January 12, 2012

12/1/2011


Again, so sorry for being away lately. I hope I'm not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year? :D

Anyway,

Happy 2012 !!! 

This is me btw, just in case you've forgotten me T___T

It's been awhile since I last met my dearest coursemates. Well, we manage to catch up last year. p/s: It's last month tho. 

As we all know, January is our month of celebration as well. Chinese New Year! 
We are not only catching up with one another, well, it's about shopping as well. :)



Dearest Mei Ting.

The sweet couple :)

Paul. 

3 of us..the leng luis? Hahaha

I look albeit round rite? Or VERY ROUND?  

Gosh.... I guess I'll be having the same resolution this year...it's the same for the past few years... Need to diet and have a slimmer figure.

Here's a full pic of me if you wonder how I look like. Fat rite? wtf. 

Hate it. I should just remove this pic. But I still keep it. To remind myself of course.




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.