Main image

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Dragon Year


GONG XI FA CAI!! 

Wishing all of you out there a very prosperous Dragon Year  :)

How was your cny? Mine was great :)

And why is that so? 

For me, cny is about celebration with our beloved family and this year thanks to God, I've met someone special. He joined us to celebrate cny, even tho there are some refusal from him at first. Reason being paiseh. Not to forget, I had my pups with me this cny too! 

I've ended my 2011 by attending one of our staff's kenduri kahwin. 

Me.Aza

Wani.Me

Ani.Me

With boss.And bunga telur

Dear and the newly weds :)

:)

This is the hantaran given to the groom.. so lovely in red and white

Not to forget, we had our little reunion dinner. Every year, our reunion dinner is just among dad, mum, and sis. 4 of us. 

As for this year, I've mentioned earlier, it's a lil special with the presence of my dear and baby :)

We had very simple dishes and yet, it's delicious.

So there goes my cny celebration 2012 :)

I'm sure all of you out there had your own story to tell and great moment to share ;)


新 年 快 乐 

龙 年 发 大 财!!!






Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.