Main image

Sunday, January 29, 2012

290112


Happy Sunday peeps!   :)

In Chinese calender, today is 'ren re' 人 日 which means it's everyone's birthday today.

Usually people will gather together with their family, relatives and friends to eat together.. Well, to celebrate each other of course. It's not a very big day though, but it's worth celebrate right? 

p/s: It's my first time celebrate this 'ren re' as well. Gonna have steamboat later on :)

Imma post some pictures taken past few days at...erm, everywhere. 

Enjoy!

Pineapple tart is a must for our family every year :)

Dry meat a.k.a 'ba kua' 

This year's 'attraction' at our house  :D




Wif dearest mummy <3

With my sampat friends 

Yours truly  ;)

Cute lil princess :)

At first she was so shy to talk with me. It's me who keep on bugging her, asking this and that  =.=

When I asked her to take pic with me, she refuse at first  :(


But then...



Cute huh?

:)


Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.