Main image

Thursday, April 12, 2012

MISF 2012


Every girls love shoes don't we??

So this post gonna a must read post for all shoe lovers :D

Went to Malaysia International Shoes Festival last month. It was held at PWTC for the third times.




All these shows displayed were creative shoes. Which means we don't wear those shoes =.='''

Well, maybe Lady Gaga could wear it. Pfttt. 

















But of course other than that, this event is being participated by shoes manufacturer as well. Brands such as JimmyChia, U.S Polo, Dr.Cardin, Larrie, Zang Toi, Amori, Verns and much more.

And of course, they have their promotion and sales going on too :)










And yeah, they have shoe fashion show going on for the 3 consecutive days. Lucky me, I get to see one of the fashion show and I get to see those models so close! 

Model is someone whom I wish to be when I was still a lil kids. But thanks to my gene, I am so 'qualify' to be one. wtf. It's not that I am not proud with my height, but it was one of my dream when I was small  :(

Models are super skinny and tall. Look at them... They are so yeng catwalk-ing on the stage. Huhu.. 

I love to go for events such as exhibitions, carnivals, concert and etc. It's fun and you get to see lotsa leng luis and leng zhai. But most importantly, I get to see how these events are being organize and run. 

And if you guys have any upcoming events, pm me please~~~ 
We can go together also...  ;)




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.