Main image

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thanks for making me realize

There had been alot of things happened for the past months. Things changes..people changes as well. All these changes me. It is true when people said, treasure the time with your family while you still can.... And words said can't be taken back.

I guess this is the time of my life where things started to not seems as what I wanted to be. Maybe all these long I've been lying to my ownself. Afraid of the truth. Things get complicated and I am lost in my way. I need a hand who can hold me and bring me back to the right path.

It is not easy when people tell the truth..especially when it comes to you. It is hard to accept that this is what others see in you, when you thought you are better than that. We have to accept the truth and change. Sounds familiar? Yea. That's what people always said. It's always been easy to said than done.

Have you wonder what would happen if things doesn't turn out the way you want it to be? Disappointment. That's what we will felt. And after that????? Everyone will feel disappointment in life, and this feeling makes us want to do better.

Everyone in this world live with purpose. We have what we want to achieve in life. But often, not many of us get what they want. End up climbing the mountain half way and give up...Some even quit without trying. As for me, I am still at the bottom of the mountain, trying to reach the top. Will I make it? I don't know. One thing for sure is I cannot stop climbing.

At this point of my age, I admit that I am greedy and there's so many things I haven't explore. I want to have many things at the same time. But I know I can't have all the things I want at the same time....

I am afraid of losing those I love so much. As I climb the mountain, I'm scare losing people I love and care the most. I know I will be distracted, being to focus on chasing things I want..end up neglecting people I love and thus losing them. I am scare to be alone. I guess everyone feels the same......

What I really want now is to spend more time with the people I love and care. I can't imagine myself losing them... I want them to be the one who shares my happiness and my sadness...

I love you.... I love you mummy, dad....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.