Main image

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nude? Naked?


Expecting these kind of pictures ?




 Of me??

Nah...then you may click the (X) tab of your window. wtf.

I am talking about going nude as in without make up. It is human nature wanted to look good. That's how cosmetics was created, coz the creator of cosmetics realize this fact.  Females I would say the major user of cosmetics. Since young, they already started using all these chemicals just to look good.

As for me, I started using cosmetics when I'm in my secondary school. Friends influence factor =.=
You know lah, young girls...teenage.

Some of my nude pictures  










Scary ???



That's how I looked like....naked. Without makeup.

Haha...not bad lah after all. wth. 

So, when I started working, using cosmetics became more frequent, especially attending events, meeting people. We need to look good always don't we ladies?  ;)

But still, I use very little cosmetic. I have sensitive skin, as pimples easily pop out if my skin is dirty. Finding the right products for your skin is very important. Same goes as finding the right cosmetics for your skin.


Plus, using too chemicals on your faces can cause damages. That's what I've read somewhere.... Err...


That's all !  :)




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.