Main image

Thursday, March 22, 2012

22.3.12


Argh!!!!! 



It's one of those days when you feel like escaping yourselves from all the work, problems and stress. Plus it's 'aunty visit' time for me.... So ladies I'm sure you know what I'm saying  >.<

Talking about 'aunty visit' , guys you need to know some facts about this:

1. We are in pain- Usually the first few days of our period is painful. That's the suffer we need to bear in being a female. I can say almost 90% of us will experience menstrual pain. At this moment, we really need someone to care and show us love. Guys, menstrual pain is like HELL!! 

2. Girls are emotional during this period- so you see here, we tends to get angry and upset for no reason. Some small actions or words spoken by others may trigger the anger of girls whom is having period. If you are not sensitive enough to us, guys, we'll feel how useless you are. 

3. We crave for foods- Yes, indeed. It's not like we are craving for soury foods, but more on sweet stuff. We wants chocolates, cakes, ice-creams, etc. 

4. We have hormonal changes which may lead to physical changes- Pimples are the most common changes you can see on us. wtf. I just don't understand why there'll be lotsa pimples popping out during period. We feel ugleh  =.=



Erm, that's all I guess.... If I left out anything, girls, please add in for me ;)

Sorry if you feel it's a useless post.  =.=


Anyway, thanks for reading  XD




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.