Main image

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Wedding (2)


As I promised, here goes the second part of my wedding post. Ops, I mean my boss's wedding.  ;p

The wedding dinner was held at Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant at SS2 Mall. There's 3 wedding dinner going on at that night. Well, it's a good date. 

Will start with the pictures of the foods  >.<






Not all of the foods are nice...for me... The first dish (first pic above) is the best I would say. Hahaha..and the dessert (final pic above)

With Eileen 

That's a wedding backdrop of the newlyweds. Me and Aza.

With Shuh Chin.

The three sisters  :D

My baby gal~  Hehe... She is sooooo cute  :)

Come come, daddy hug hug  ;)

Father and daughter. P/s: the baby above belong to this lucky guy.. Heeee...


The groom and bride.

Us and the baby <3

The newlyweds again :)


That's all for wedding post. Hope you all enjoy reading it!


:)



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.