Main image

Friday, March 9, 2012

Telok Chempedak


Thanks God I'm back now and I have internet!!!

LoL. I've been away from internet like weeks and it feels like years!  =.='''

It is so true, we can't live without internet nowadays. Internet is everything. 

Been to Telok Chempedak for lil escape..away from busyness. 

Luckily the weather is good the day we went there  :)

Aahhh....the breeze...so relaxing~ 

Boys and their bikes

Must take pic as proof I've been there!! :D









Oh ya... love blowing the bubbles... I felt like a kid again! :)


Telok Chempedak is a must go place if you are at Kuantan. One of the tourist attraction. You'll found street artists, lotsa booths selling clothes, accessories etc. And of course food stalls! 

Sitting by the beach, enjoying the breeze while having your meals.

It's a great place to visit. Worth it I will say   :)

So hurry up and plan your trip/vacation to Telok Chempedak now  ;)



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.