Main image

Thursday, April 5, 2012

PCB


Another post about my beach escapes! :D

Don't get me wrong please.. It's not that I am a beach savvy, but it's just that coincidentally each time I went to other state for work, we'll visit the beach. The people say 'you must go to the beach!' 

Which state I went last month? Kelantan. 

PCB stands for Pantai Cahaya Bulan. You can't swim at this beach coz the water is too murky.

Some kind of rojak, where they cut fried fishballs, hotdog etc into small pieces and eat it with sauce. 

Poor lil kitten... she is hungry... 













:)

Starfish reminds me of Patrick =.=


The differences between them are: Patrick can talk, he is pink, wear pants  =.='''

I went to PCB not once, but twice. lol.

Kota Bharu got nothing much seriously. :( 

For the second time ;)











These pictures were edited using Picasa. I love the new features they have now :D





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.