Main image

Thursday, April 15, 2010

apart...

It's going to the end of semester again....and like usual...we will plan a trip together.

To spend time together...

But this time, I feel like we are getting apart...the gap...can be felt.

Each and everyone of us is busy with our own life.

I miss those ol' times we spent together...



Hao Zhi's bday...


celebrating yah's and lian ti's bday~



cny this year =)


go cycling at Bukit Cahaya.


Looking back at these pictures makes me realize that all of us have endured lots of things together...since 6th form...uni...and now....

All of us had our own life. Meeting new people everyday...experiencing different things everyday..

If you realize, the friends you met last time..in primary school or secondary school..all are lost contact.
I still remember how I spent most of my time with a bunch of secondary school friends. But now, all of us are separated...

Some went overseas to further their studies, some stop studying and went for working and some are in different uni/colleges.

What we have is the memories we had together.

And it's amazing you know...

How we all get to know each other.


All in a very unique ways...and that's makes our life more colorful. 

Don't you think so??

^_^





Love, Color. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are getting apart, seriously, I don't know what is the reason.. getting bored with each others? lol, just talk rubbish, ignore me ;p

Color Pang said...

i know you are talking rubbish =.=

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.