Main image

Monday, April 12, 2010

Something cool coming soon~~

Yeah, right~~




Now I'm currently planning a big event with my friends...and it's gonna be a BIG one!

I've just finished with the proposal...hopefully it will be approved without much trouble. *pray for me*


I did mentioned before this that I'm the president of SEACCC right?? 

I'm not trying to show off here k....

Just want to do something great before I leave the uni's life T__T


Back to the topic....do you want to know what I'm planning to do??


Not going to tell it now....have to stay with me if wanted to know what's that BIG thingy~~ haha... XD


By the way, I'm having a paper this Wednesday, so wish me all the best. (I need it.....)







Love, Color.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.O really? ok, wait and see )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.