Main image

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Mines

22th April 2010...

Had a paper early in the morning...and the paper is tough...=(

Haiz...so worry about my result later on...



Don't want to bother much about it...so we went to The Mines and watched movie =)

We watched 'Ice Kacang Puppy Love', a Malaysia production...not bad for I would say...
And it reminds me of my childhood...oh, how I miss them.

We reached there around 12.30. Straight away we went to get our tickets and then went for lunch...

Everyone is hungry. Make the story short, we went to here for lunch...



Tuck Sang Herbal Food. These are the herbs they sell..


A random pic >.<


The pics of the foods that we ordered. Fyi, one set of lunch just cost you RM4.50-RM5.50 per set. It's so cheap!!! Should go and try..highly recommended for those whose pocket are tight. Choose this instead of McD >.< 











That's me with my lunch. Yummy~~





After taken our lunch, we went for some walk while waiting for the movie screening time. 


Then, after the movie, we went to do some shopping...and I manage to get myself some nice stuff. ^_^




Food again, haha...

Later on, we went to Sweet Chat..






Mei Ting...my good friend, always there for me. <3


Black sesame with coconut milk.


Bubur cha cha.


My favorite..Tang yuan in soy milk <3


Sweet Chat's famous desert. Durian pancake. 
It taste SO nice. Once put into your mouth, you can feel the softness of it... 


The inside of it.


Lastly, 3 pretty gals at sweet chat  




It's a good way to escape from the busy-ness of uni life...with finals especially. =)

Hanging out with friends, watch movie, get some nice foods....






Love, Color.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.