Main image

Friday, April 30, 2010

27th April...

Yup. The day where I finished my final paper of my 4th semester in uni...

The paper was early in the morning....slept late the day before coz haven't finish studying... =.=




10.30a.m.



Walked out of the examination hall....with a mixture of feeling... tired, worry, happy and excited.

Mei Ting, Sau Yuk, Elaine, CK and me. The five of us went to sing k at Green Box.

It's been awhile I didn't sing k. I really released my stress that time. Jumping on the sofa, singing out loud.

It feels great you know...as you don't have to be shy of not having nice voice or what. Coz it's all my friends..and we are really crazy that time. Haha...I guess it's the stress.

We reached there around 12noon. So we get lunch included when we sing k. =)



Mushroom fried rice with two fried spring rolls. Nice =)



Fried yee mee.


One is mine..another one is...erm, sau yuk's gua..



Mei ting....=)


And her dear....CK~


My long lost sister....haha XD


3 crazy gals >.<



After sing k, we went shopping and guess what.

It's raining cats and dogs out there when we wanted to leave....

No choice, we stayed there...sit down...had rojak buah, herbal eggs and mango and longan ice <3



After a while, the rain stopped. Elaine and I went to MidValley after that. ^___^

Elaine wanted to get something from her friend, so I accompanied her. (I'm such a good fren rite?? ;)

Had our dinner there...


this is mine...croissant with smoked turkey...yummy~


Elaine's, she ordered Fish and Chip


our dessert <3


Table 11.




By the way, you must be asking who is Elaine...Here she is =)



^_^



Had a great time hanging out with my dear friends. Enjoyed the time with you all...sing k and eat nice food together =)




Love,Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.