Main image

Friday, May 7, 2010

Missing...

For those who are following my blog..so sorry for missing these few days.. T___T

It's because I can't access to the internet for the past few days...



So what's been happening for the past few days??

Well.....


I went back home on 30th April...with Xin Yee. Thanks for letting me tumpang your car =)

Went out with friends...go makan-makan....watched movie....sing K....and much more ^_^


On the way back to home, we stopped by and had these:


'pa bao' which means 8 treasures...similar to leng chi kang... 


popiah~~~ damn delicous...XD


rojak


All these foods bring back the memories....the time I spent together with my dearest friends. How we used to go there and eat...chit chattering.. Oh, i miss those moments~~


Reached home..I settled down...played with my cute lil pups...sleep...zzzZZZZ


Haha..XD

Then, went out again with Xin Yee, Kar Leng, and Pea Mun =)



Guess where we went?



I-City!!!!


I've wanted to go there since I saw my friends post their pics taken at i-city. (trying to make me jealous)




That's xin yee, pea mun and me... Erm, I look ugly standing besides them =(


the colorful trees~


unicorn


swan...this reminds me of 'The Ugly Duckling'


the lovely peacock <3


snowman.


panda.


orange.


lanterns. 


guess what's this.  it's ais goyang...meaning shaking ice. Haha..it's catchy huh? It definitely attracts me. Bought one and tried...it's nice. They have different flavors and I choose chocolate =)




Then next day, went out again.... We went for movie and had lotsa nice foods. =)

But, it's 1st May and it's Labor Day. So you can imagine how many people there are in the supermarket. O.o

We didn't manage to get movie tickets..so we just walk around the shopping center.

Then we had these....^_^


Ice with snow flakes~~~~








Yeah, we had 3 big bowls of it!





Later at the afternoon, we went to a temple for prayer.








Then we went to get more foods...



Cendol Klang


and the rojak.







That's all for now.

Will be posting more soon....

Going to sleep now...sleepy...eyes are closing...zzzzZZZ





Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.