Main image

Monday, May 17, 2010

Stuff I love 1

I've decided that I'm gonna to share with all of you on the stuff such as clothes, accessories, masks, shoes and etc which I manage to get for a reasonable price...or rather cheap stuff.

Some people will says cheap stuff are not worth buying because of it's quality.

I'm not totally agree about this as all these long I manage to get some nice cheap stuff.

As a student, I must watch my spending...and as a lady...well, I must say I love to shop for nice stuff.

Tell me which female out there who doesn't like to shop.

It's our nature...we want to look good in front of others. Some spend alot on branded clothings, shoes and make up just to look good.

For me, no one will know you are wearing branded items unless you tell people about it. The brand tag is placed at somewhere hidden.. For example a shirt, the brand is at the inside of the shirt not outside.

Well, that's only my opinion.

Yes, it's true that branded item have better quality...but looking at my account book, I can't afford to purchase branded item. =.=

Maybe one day when I'm married to a rich guy..or son of a Dato', haha...


Here are the things I get for myself few days ago...

Rubber band- RM 2.90

You can use it to tie a pony tail or a bun. :)



Eye mask-RM4.90 

There's 3 pairs of it inside. It came with a seal so that once you've open it, you still can keep the moisture of rest of the eye mask.



Facial mask-RM9.90 for two.



Inside, it came with these two small sachets. One is the soft mask powder and another one is the essence. What you need to do is to mix these two in a bowl, stir it and apply it on your face.  =)



Pumps! Ya, I get myself this pair with only RM25. It's from TREATS.




I get all these at The Mines when I went shopping with my friends last Saturday. 

I just love to shop <3





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.