Main image

Monday, May 31, 2010

thank you

Thank you so much for all the wishes~~~

Love you all so much <3 <3 <3


I've been sick-ing for few days...and I can't really move much..

Went to work at morning and at night I'll spend my time on my bed. T__T

It's so suffering. =(


Back to uni, thanks to my dear friend for celebrating my bufday for me. =)


Joo fong and Su Wan cooked kuey teow with fishballs and prawns soup for all of us.

Her mom bought fishballs and she brought it here and cooked for us.




a healthy meal and it taste nice =)



prawn's shelf...



random pix >.<



you know it taste sooo good~~



Su Wan...bored...



me...bored too... haha..it's bcz both Su Wan and me finish our food first, so we jz don't know what to do



Triple Surprise! Thanks for the cake <3



me and Soo Ming =)



Us again, haha XD 

As you can see...I'm sweating and my hair is messy =(



Thank you gals~~



Not to forget our lau da...Jason...haha.






Thanks again for all my friends. Really appreciate our friendship and lub you all~~~




Love, Color.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.