Main image

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hospital

Just a lil bit of sharing....

I have a friend who is doing her internship in a hospital. She's not from medic background..she's taking human development. She's currently working with the counselling department in a hospital.

When ever she came back from work, she'll share with me her story...cases that she deal with.

It's really makes you think and wonder...how all these stories  happen in our daily life..

Real life stories..

Can you imagine in one day, there will be more than 5 cases being reported in a hospital (i'm referring to the hospital which my friend is working with). Not to mention those cases which are not being reported...and how many hospitals we have in Malaysia?

There's one story which really makes me feel sad...like badly.

This old lady, she had choral cancer and need to undergo operation. She needs RH negative A blood which is hard to find.... Thanks God, they manage to find a donor with A- type of blood.

What makes me sad is that the patient, she gave up.

She didn't undergo the operation...she give up.

She give up to her life...hopes, her family.. She is an old lady and have 6 children.

Most of her children are heartless...they didn't come and visit her.. Her husband is on the wheel chair and one of her daughter had TB..

She told my friend that she do not wish to undergo operation as she's afraid it might fail..she wants to see her children and grandchildren..she wants to go home. She give up.

This is only on of the thousand of cases happen around us.

In a hospital...

In a room, you'll see a loving family visiting the patient..in the other room, you'll see the patient lying on the bed all alone...

New babies are born in this room....people are dying in that room...

This is life...and we can't predict what will happen the next second.

I can't imagine how my life will be one day...will my children be there for me when I'm sick? Or I'll be left in the elderly home?


To my dear friends, please appreciate every moment with your family. Love your parents and do not leave them no matter what....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.