Main image

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What you want to do after this?

'What you want to do after this?'

Sounds familiar to you?

Ya..that's the normal question that will pop out from our parents, relatives, and friend's mouth whenever they saw us especially if you are going to graduate soon.

I'm currently in my second year in university and I'll be graduating next year. That's fast man!

When I went to my relatives' house, they'll definitely ask this question. I'll just answer them... 'I'm not sooo sure..'

Well, I'm sure most of us will face the same situation as me. Unless you already have your 20 years plan in your mind. O.o

It's good if you have plan on what you want to do when you graduate later. But with the competitive market out there, it's difficult for the graduates to find a job. Imagine how many graduates we have each year.

Realizing this, our Ministry  of Higher Education had prepared a platform for us to look for a suitable jobs.


K3G = Karnival Kerjaya dan Keusahawanan


It's the place for us to hunt for suitable jobs as there will be 500 companies, providing 15,000 job opportunities! Wow, that's alot!


The carnival will be held on 14th to 16th May 2010, from 9am to 6pm, at PWTC.


For more info please click here 


There's 1 more day left! Hurry up and register yourself here.






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.