Main image

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blah blah blah

There's this one friend of mine asked me this question...

Well should I say most of my friend will ask me this question...

Especially those who didn't see me for a very long time..

What question is that??


Well...


" Do you have a boyfriend?"


Sweat right?  =.='''

When I replied "No", they'll gave me this kind of look...




LOL XD


Then it will be followed by tons of questions..

Why? How come? Izit because you're choosy? blah blah blah...

Frankly speaking, I'm happy with myself now..to be happy we don't have to find a bf. 

It's not that I'm choosy...it's just not the time yet.

Maybe one day I'll find my Mr.Right... =)

Who knows rite???






Love, Color




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it the same question i had always heard oso pang...hehe
we are on the same lane...^^
hope one day we will find that Mr Right...^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.