Main image

Monday, August 30, 2010

it changes

Feelings...emotions just changes.

In a second you'll be very happy...

And in a second you'll be very sad..unhappy...

Sometimes, your mood, emotions changes just like that.

Some is due to the environment factors such as receiving bad news...or things you don't wish to happen happened.

Some just like that..

You'll suddenly feel sad, you can feel that something bad is going to happen.

Received a call from someone who is very important to me..

He cried...and yes, I mean he.

I can't stand it if there's anyone cry infront of me..neither she or he.

I just can't take it.

I'm an emotional person..and that's undeniable. 

People cry and I'll start to cry...



At the moment I heard his cries..I just wish all his problem could just disappear.

I don't want him to carry this heavy  burden on his shoulder anymore...

It's time for me to carry it...

and I wish time could flies faster....



How I just wish I could wish upon a star...

Hoping that his problems and burdens he's carrying now could be gone...

I'm here to carry his burden...

Oh God, could you just grant me this wish? 

I want him to be happy and stay healthy...






1 comments:

KLM said...

its hard but there is always begin n end of somthing..so u begin study from age 7 til now wil b end soon..time wil come n it wil answer it..so dont b sad k..although its hard for us to not think about sad or worry stuff..try to cheer when possible =]

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.