Main image

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Merdeka Celebration

It's 31st August...our Malaysia Independence Day...

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! :)

Woke up early in the morning and went for Dim Sum with friends...

I'm freaking hungry and we ordered alot~





veggie fishballs







<3

It's been awhile I didn't have dim sum already. And I'm super happy to have dim sum on that day =)

There's alot of people there...well, it's public holiday.

People will come out with their family and friends for makan-makan.


I miss my family...coz last time usually we will go and eat together too. T_T

Since I've enter uni, I spent less time with them....




After that, went for SUNSHINE workshop. 

SUNSHINE is one of the program that I'm handling with my friends. 

Now we are in our preparation progress and there's ALOT of stuff need to do.


Done with that, went for bowling and movie at the night.

With my buddy-Mr.Kavi :)




It's a nice movie...like usual, PCK... " Don't play play"


=)



Had a great day....although my 31st August did not spent with watching fireworks, parades.

I had fun spending it with my friends.

Food, bowling and movie. =)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.