Main image

Friday, September 3, 2010

I watched it!

YAY~~~

I've watched Step Up 3D today at Mid Valley ^_____^

I've watched Step Up and Step Up 2, and I love it sooo much!

And tell you what, Step Up 3D is much much more nice compared to the previous two.

There are more dances...you know, the hip hop, break dance...

I mean COOL MOVES.




Yeah...

Have a look at the trailer...you'll love it!





Jeng jeng jeng....

Here's the lead actor and actress =)

Hot chunk and sexy babe ;)


Oh ya...do you still remember him??




Yes.

It's MOOSE.

The thin curly hair boy who are born to dance. 

By the way, did I mention that I get to watch the movie for free??

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well, not totally free. I still need to pay RM5 for the 3D glasses.

Actually I get this GSC coupon which entitle me to purchase a free movie ticket.

^_^




It's such a great movie that I don't mind if there's anyone want to treat me for Step Up 3D  ;)





" Some people learn to dance,
Some people born to "



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.