Main image

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Redang Island (Part 1)

As I promised, here the post about my Redang Island trip with my dear coursemates last weeks. =)

We plan this Redang trip weeks before our Raya break and thanks to Li Ting's sis who makes our plan easier. 

Gather at Putra KTM Station at 8p.m.

That's us with our luggages.


Since we are early (our bus is at 10.30p.m). We went for a dinner.


Us in the bus.

It took us around 8 hours to reach Terengganu. Sleeping in the bus is aching. =(

You can't lie down and sleep. You can't turn your body around.

Anyway, we reach Terengganu's bus stop early in the morning around 6a.m.

Drop by for breakfast and some photo =)






All of us. =)

Enough with that, we move on to the jetty.







We wait and wait...at last its here!



I don't know how long it takes to reach Redang..I'm sleeping the whole journey in the boat =.= 

Reach there and check in.

Put our stuff and off we go for pictures!



By the way, we are staying at Redang Bay resort. They already arrange activities for us and ya, we need to follow it. Our first activity is snorkeling and it starts at 2.15p.m.

Still got time for pictures =)

Elaine, Li Ting and me.









5 leng luis <3


*love*


Jump!


So relaxing~~ 

How I wish I could just lie there whole day...






Redang Bay, place where we stayed.

After that, it's time to get wet!

Changed and we're ready.





Pics on the boat =)







Our coach. Nor. ^_^

Nice guy. Fit. Feel safe snorkeling with him, haha.. 

Thanks to him we manage to experience great snorkeling. 

Both sau yuk and me don't know how to swim =(




Next post-pics under the sea. 


Stay tuned~



Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.