Main image

Monday, September 13, 2010

Life

It's been a hectic weeks for me. Helping out my mom at restaurant. Daddy's is resting at home, with his condition now, he can't cook like before. Mom have to take over dad's job. It's not easy to cook, prepare the ingredients, take orders at the same time. This whole week helping out mom is tiring, need to help look after dad too. I'm tired. But how's mom? She's been working since she's small...until now. Non stop. It makes me feels sad as they are aging and they suppose to enjoy their life at this point of age. They should go travel like other aunties and uncles. Play mahjong with friends. Gossiping.

Well, it's life.




I do have this urge to quit studying and go to work. But when I think and think again, I should not. One more semester to go and I'll be stepping out to the working world. Frankly speaking, I do wish time could just flies. I want to be in the future. At least I'll be working and have my own income and this would definitely reduce my parent's burden.


What will I be doing now if I'm not studying? What if I didn't choose to be involving in uni's activities and just go and find part time jobs, coming back home every weekends and helping my mom? What if I just find a rich boyfriend?


WHAT IF?



Yes. I think alot. I'll be thinking "What if....."


Maybe being the eldest thought me to think, having the responsibility to look after my family. All these makes me a stronger person. If I'm not strong enough, how am I going to support my family?

Yes. Being strong is a must.


I'll always remember:
" Life will always knock you down, its up to you whether you want to stand up or not "





Totally agree with that. I believe each and every one of us here have their own problems. It's a bullshit if someone say they do not have any problem.


Life still need to go on. The earth will keep on moving and the sun will always rises!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.