Main image

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Redang Island (Part 2)

Sorry for the late updates...

Here you go, as I promised more pixs =)

Redang~~ what a lovely place =)


sea corals...


fishes~~


and more fishes!! 


sea eel.


sau yuk, me and xinlei ^_^


us after snorkeling. can you spot the rainbow behind? :)


We have plenty of time for more pics. So we walk along the beach and take pics...




Hehe, familiar with these?


where?



Tadaa~~ More more tea =)


All 8 of us. <3




<3












Li Ting wanted to take pic with this orange canoe. So i teman her =.=


  
Love this pic >_<


Err...inside our room...


Time to go back lu... T_T



on the boat back to jetty...


feel the breeze! =)


in the bus...back... tired.


I left my foot print before I left :p


It was a great holiday there, with my coursemates. =)

Met new friends there...learnt how to stand in the water! haha XD

Hope to go there again next time =)




Love, Color.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the last pic so unique...^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.