Main image

Monday, September 6, 2010

Saturday



Another great day for me! 

And another fulfilling day~~

At the morning, went for Dim Sum at Restaurant at Sri Petaling.

Ya, I know I just had Dim Sum last week....but once a week should be okay??  I seldom eat it..... Hee~~

Siew Mai


Har Gau


Prawn wrapped with seaweed.


Fishballs.


Fried yam with char siew.


My all time favourite =)






 
Something special...Bee Hive alike pau.

It's nice~~


Margarine pau.


Chee Cheong Fun



After having our brunch, we went to Times Square.

LOL

It's been awhile didn't go for shopping.

And yeah, as you girls know, Times Square is a shopping heaven. 

You can get nice clothes for a cheap price...of course not branded items...

But there are things I don't like is that most of the shops do not allow their customers to try the clothes. =(

But it's understandable, the price of the clothes already cheap and imagine how crowded the changing room will be if everyone wanted to try on.  =.=


After shopping for hours there, we (Soo Ming, Su Yi, Apple and me) went for dinner.

Apple recommended a place for us.

We had these for our dinner:


Chicken soup with ginseng.


 Chicken soup in coconut.

I love this soup so much..it's sweet...

The chicken is cooked in coconut..it absorbed the coconut's taste. And the mixture of coconut and the chicken...I can't find the word to describe it.. 




Apple ordered this...Shan Zhu.

I don't eat these kind of food. But he insisted...well ok....

He have to finish it all. =D

(By the way, Apple is a GUY)

Lol XD


Suprised??


Me too.


We also ordered vegetables. We must eat healthily maaa....

Since we ordered meat, we must have veggie too =)


What a day~~

Spent my day with my dear friends and of course FOODS.



Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.