Main image

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fac Nite 2010

27 August 2010

Bukit Jalil Golf & Resort

My last Faculty Night

Faculty Night is our annual program...

There are 5 different courses in my faculty (Agriculture Faculty), since there are few of us in each courses, so we combine and do a Fac Nite :)

We should be gathering at 5.30p.m, but you know, girls...took longer time to prepare.


on Eevon's bike 


while waiting for the rest, took a pic at the staricase..with the hose =.=


me again... :p


We took a bus there..with the juniors..

me and Eevon on the bus


We need to register first, but we are not allowed to go in yet coz the organizing committees (2nd year juniors) want to do some preparations...

Taken some pics before we enter =)



us~~ my beloved coursemates <3


again.... XD


love this pic <3


my roomate junior~


with beng, the chair for this Fac Nite.


wif Tan~~ my smart senior.

Then we are called to enter the ballroom.

We were separated into tables so that we wont stick to our own friends/coursemates. To ensure all of us mingle with everyone, they put us in different tables.




the table decoration...


our doorgift, but I forgot to take it back =(




pretty agribiz course mates ^^





with our course kings and queens..three generations. 


all of my course mates...=)


leng luis..Grace and Janet.. both also very tall o.O


with the boys.. 


pretty agribiz course queen =)


me and sau yuk at....(you know where) >.<

It's really a great night for all of us and I'm going to miss all the Fac's Nite I've attended. Each and everyone bring a special meaning for me.

It's not just about taking pictures and eating..but it's about spending time knowing each other more. 

Yes, my last year in uni and my last Fac Nite...


I'm going to remember all the memories~~




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.