Main image

Saturday, August 14, 2010

They are everywhere!!!

This post is going to be a very long post...with pictures...

I mean very cute pictures...


So those who can't stand cuteness...you can close this window..>.<







Last week, I went to Dogathon. It's an annual activity organized by our Veterinary Faculty.

Dogathon....so it's all about dogs. =)


As a pet lovers, I wont miss it.

Went there with my frens, Mei Ting, Sau Yuk, CK..

Luckily the weather is just nice....=)


So here you go....the cute pics~~~





we are colorful! =)


chow chow!!! 






he is so playful~~ and not to mention cute!!! reminds me of my doggy Bobo =(




Am I pretty??


Hai there! ^_^




she is sooooo cute ne~~


the hat keep on falling off...=(


my leg is dirty =(


i'm tired...and i have a long tongue... :S


i'm so fluffy~~ 


she don't want to look at the camera =(


Dalmation


Us..=)




this one oso...dont wana look at the camera =(


wana bring her home...but i can't >.<


There's more picture of doggies...can check it out at my facebook...


Ok...

That's all for now....



Bye~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.