Main image

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Media Night 2010

The theme for Media Night is PURPLE!


So what's this Media Night all about???

Well, it's a night where all the medias will be awarded for their contribution to UPM as in writing articles.

Why am I there? We are invited of course =)

I don't have a purple dress..so I borrowed it from Su Yi.

The event start at 8p.m and after speeches by the VIP, we started to eat! haha XD


the program book.

that's us...me, shu hui and soo ming


boys..


even the drinks are purple!


camwhored after the meal =p

love chee loung's expression, haha..and yes, that's my hand 



I realized that CL is soo good in making faces =.=


Red carpet!


me and kavi, my buddy =)


all of us ^_^




That's all and I end this post with my pic ;)



Have a nice day~~



Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.