Main image

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Convocation

It's the time of the year again.

Well, time flies huh?

Yes, it's convocation... :)

Not mine tho....it's my seniors.

I still remember last year's seniors convo...and now, another convo...

What really special and meaningful about convocation is that you get to see the happiness in their faces.

Convocation...with robes, scrolls, and the 'square' hat.

Not to mention teddies and flowers.

It's weird...for me.

I have this weird feeling. Knowing that you'll graduate next year. You'll start to wonder how your convocation be, will there anyone there with you to celebrates your happiness, how many flowers you'll get, and etc...

Hmm...

What will happen once you've graduated? Working, further study, go overseas... These are the common answers I get from my seniors.

Do you remember how you first met your coursemates? How you all hang out together, studying, sing K, movies, gossiping, etc...

And after you graduated, all of us will go our own ways.

Hardly can meet up.

Will be meeting new people in your life.

"Perjumpaan dan perpisahan adalah adat manusia"

It's true....

Oh, I'm emo-ing.... =(


Well, let's look at the pics k?

:)


My direct senior, Hor Yan.

Thanks for all the guides, notes and financial calculator.

Still remember how blurrrr am I during my first year in uni, thanks to all seniors whom helped me.


Another pretty senior. :)





Janet, Wei Fang, me, Mei Ting, Sau Yuk.


me, Sok Hwa, Beng.


Wei Fang dear, congratz~~

(Thanks for reading, hehe)


Hon Keong, Guang xin, shu hui, me.


Shawn and Beng.






me, sau yuk.


<3


Wishing all my seniors whom graduated all the best in their future undertakings. 

Lotsa love~






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.